Office 365 for business is a Microsoft subscription service that includes access to Office applications and online productivity services, as well as business services such as web conferencing, hosted email, and online storage. You'll get the following when you sign up for Office 365 for business.
Always have the latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote
Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen. Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and autocomplete data. Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents. Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.
OFFICE ON PCS, TABLETS, AND PHONES
Enjoy a fully installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
FILE STORAGE AND SHARING
OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Microsoft Teams - Meet the hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365. Teams makes teamwork easy. Coauthor and share files with popular Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, and Power BI.
Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
UP TO DATE
No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers regularly.
• Work Anywhere: One of the biggest advantages of Office 365 is the ability to work from anywhere, as long as an Internet connection is available.
• Cloud-based programs, such as emails, files and Office programs are accessible from any location and any device.
• If you have a plan that includes desktop version of office, they can be installed on up to 5 devices per user.
• Especially helpful for companies with remote employees, multiple locations and with employees that often travel.
• Collaborate easily: Everyone who needs to contribute to or edit a document (spreadsheet, presentation, etc.) can work on the same version and get real-time changes rather than having multiple versions floating around that have to be combined later.